Asprey Award Nomination Form
For many years, the Asprey family has been a generous donor to NMSU and ICT. Among the scholarships and endowments funded by the family is The Asprey, a quarterly award presented to an outstanding ICT employee.
Selecting The Asprey recipient:
Anyone can nominate a deserving ICT employee by completing this form and submitting it to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) Office, Computer Center room 201, or email it to email@example.com. ICT managers and directors (ICT Council) will review all nomination forms and vote in the next meeting to select the recipient of the Asprey Award for the upcoming quarter.
The criteria for selection that are to be used by Council are as follows:
- Innovation: The nominee must be innovative, creative, original, unique, and inventive.
- Responsiveness: The nominee must be responsive, adaptable, and open to the needs of others as the job requires.
- Teamwork: The nominee must be a flexible, reliable, cooperative, and a constructive participant in group work and collaborations.
Eligibility for nomination:
- Any ICT employee is eligible.
- Managers and directors are not considered for this award.